Behavior Skills Training and Therapy (DBT)
with Lisa Wessan, LICSW in Westford, MA
· Emotion Regulation
· Distress Tolerance
· Interpersonal Effectiveness
FIVE STEPS TO
1. We need to set an appointment for a brief Intake on the phone, @15-20 minutes. There is no cost to you for this call.
2. Initial Consultation - Enrollment requires one screening and intake session with me to see how I can best serve you in the group. This is a time for me to learn more about your background, and some details you might not share with the group right away. There is a $150.00 fee for this hour with me in my office.
3. DBT registration forms - Adults complete seven forms, teens have nine forms. I will send these forms to you after our first phone call.
4. Therapist Agreement Form - It is a requirement for all participants in DBT groups to be working with an individual therapist weekly. Your therapist does not have to be DBT trained, but it is important to have someone with whom you can process your thoughts and feelings in between classes.
5. Submit your fee for the group, $700 for 14 weeks.
Please call me at 978.710.8039 or email to inquire.
Onward and Upward,
We cover all four DBT modules in one year, during three 14-week trimesters. You choose if you want to continue toward the end of each trimester.
Copyright © by Lisa Wessan 2018.
All rights reserved. www.LisaWessan.com